As a young family business in orthopedic technology , our focus is on helping. We manufacture and repair orthoses, corsets, bandages or insoles as well as other medical aids for our customers – from little ones to old people. With our craft we not only relieve the limbs of our customers. We also make their everyday life easier.
We are now looking for an assistant (m/f/d) in payroll accounting for the Zwickau location.
Are you in?
- Entering, updating and maintaining employee and wage data
- Preparatory payroll preparation of certificates and other documents
- ‘Creation of digital personnel and customer files
- administrative activities, assistance/assistance for various projects
What you bring:
- Successfully completed training as a wage and salary accountant (m/f/d) or comparable (tax clerk / accountant / industrial clerk with further training/experience in payroll accounting (m/f/d)) or wage assistant (m/f/d)
- Career changers (m/f/d) with several years of verifiable practical experience and a great affinity for numbers are also welcome
- Excel affine
- Safe handling of DATEV/LODAS
- Well-versed in using MS Office
- Independent and careful way of working
- High level of organizational talent with a quick grasp
What we want to offer you:
- Flexible employment on an hourly basis (5-10 h/week)
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration
- Start-up mentality in a child-friendly environment (you can laugh with us ;-))
- Friday from 2 p.m. everyone does their own…
- Maximum transparency and a say
- 30% profit sharing
- We celebrate our breaks and take care of your calorie balance (we regularly refill coffee, Club Mate, lemonade, fruit and other sweets)
- Voluntary team events (Mudmasters, dragon boat races, city runs, excursions, pub quizzes, karting, etc.)
- state-of-the-art equipment, because we are 100% digital
- Of course, we also offer goods vouchers, a kindergarten allowance and a company pension scheme
Please send your CV to David, stating the earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, we are at your disposal.
We look forward to you as a new team member at Kajamed!
Working hours: 5-10 per week
Type of position: part-time
Have we aroused your interest?
Just give us a quick call.
Do you want us to contact you?
Fill out the form and we will get in touch with you.